VITEX AGNUS CASTUS 1KG TUB
A powerful herbal powder to support a healthy endocrine system including hormones affecting behaviour in mares and geldings
✓ Helps promote normal behaviour in mares and geldings
✓ Geldings showing stallion-like behaviours
✓ Mares that need help establishing regular cycles early in the breeding season
✓ Promotes a healthy endocrine system, particularly useful to support older horses
Vitex agnus-castus is a powerful herbal supplement which is especially helpful for moodiness in mares caused by hormones, and for horses with Cushing’s syndrome (also called pituitary pars intermedia dysfunction or PPID).
Equestrizone’s Vitex agnus-castus consists of the dried berries, or fruits, also known as chasteberry, powdered. It works on the pituitary gland to support the body’s endocrine system thereby supporting metabolic function. In this way it helps support vitality, normal coat shedding, balanced hormones, good immune function, a healthy circulation, healthy hooves and appropriate energy levels in horses with signs of pituitary gland stress and mares with hormonal imbalances.
Vitex agnus-castus is a natural nutritional supplement that supports the body’s endocrine system via the pituitary gland and hypothalamus. In this way, it supports the body’s normal hormonal activity and responses. It can be used long-term after a fast-acting course of either No Moody No® or Cushy-VX®.
Vitex Agnus Castus for horses is:
- A natural product
- Safe for long-term use
- Safe for competition use
Feed Vitex agnus-castus to:
- Moody and hormonal mares
- Mares who need help establishing regular cycles early in the breeding season
- Horses and ponies with Cushing’s syndrome (PPID) and EMS
- Manage Cushing’s disease in horses and ponies
- Horses and ponies with excessive hair growth due to a compromised endocrine system
- Any horse showing aggressive or uncooperative behaviour
- Geldings showing stallion behaviours such as aggression and mounting
- Stallions to maintain excellent sperm quality