MILK THISTLE 1.5KG TUB
Supports healthy liver function and is a good general health tonic
✓ Supports the natural regenerative processes of the liver cells
✓ Horses with raised liver enzymes or other liver challenges
✓ Useful as a spring tonic (feed for at least 4 weeks)
✓ Horses with liver-dysfunction associated skin challenges
Milk thistle for horses can be used to promote a healthy liver and, as a result, give nutritional support for healthy skin. It is rich in antioxidants and cleanses and detoxifies the body and helps support new liver cell growth.
Milk thistle seed contains the active ingredient of the silymarin complex. Milk thistle leaf, is not rich in silymarin, and is not a substitute for milk thistle seed.
Milk thistle horse supplement contains:
- Essential oils
- Linoleic acid – an essential fatty acid
- Silymarin complex which includes three flavonoids – silibinin, silicristin and silidianin – which are potent antioxidants and fight free radicals
- Horses who need extra support for the liver
- Give nutritional support to the kidneys or pancreas
- Horses for skin support, associated with liver function